Thursday 21 January 2010

A Photographer in training

I was clearing out some of my photo library when I came across a lovely set of pics! 

This is the first person I officially trained up in using a DSLR - she can tell you exactly what settings to use in almost any given situation and has taken some amazing photos! Her natural eye for photography is brilliant - she picks up on things that anyone else (including me) might just miss.

This photo is from May 2009 during an on-location training session. Although we have already shot various events, gigs and weddings together (as a couple) pretty soon Sunny Photography will officially be a 'husband & wife' business. Yes, we're getting married! 

Everybody meet my assistant..err.. I mean Charanjit! 

Sundeep Osahn

Posted via email from SunnyPhotography

No comments: