Thursday 11 November 2010

Cityscape of Leeds

On this very cold Thursday morning I decided to visit a viewpoint that overlooks Leeds city centre. The weather was awful; a gets-on-both-sides-of-your-glasses type rain mixed with a brisk breeze from the Atlantic. I didn't have my 5Dmk|| with me (shame on you! And you call yourself a photographer?) but like a lot of my spur of the moment photos I use whatever camera equipment I have at the time. After all, a pic is better than no pic! Here is the original shot from my iPhone 4G...

Nothing too special I know.. But after selectively cropping the image to get the picture I was actually after (iPhones only have digital zoom so you're best off cropping later than zooming!) I then processed it to give the feeling of how I saw it: cold and dark.

Here's the completed pic (taken, cropped, processed, watermarked and upload by my iPhone).

Now what do I label this image as..? Any suggestions?

Until next time!

Sundeep Osahn
www.SunnyPhotography.co.uk

Posted via email from SunnyPhotography

No comments: